Our hostel is situated right in the heart of Leipzig, known internationally as Germany´s revolution city. We are just a few minutes walk from the city´s theatres, clubs, bars, museums, shopping centres and the main train station.
- comfy accommodation in clean 1 to 10 bed rooms
- modern apartments from 1 to 5 beds with kitchen & TV
- every room with shower and toilet
- breakfast from 07.00 to 11.00 o`clock (5,00 EUR/Kids 2,50 EUR)
- regular check-out time until 11am
- late check-out until 1pm (for private rooms and 3,00 EUR/person)
- keycard system
- non smoking rooms only
- handicap-accessible rooms
- discounts for groups and long-term stays
- luggage storage
- laundry service
- small tea kitchen, BBQ area(max. 10 guests)
- 24 hours service, no curfew
- high-speed internet and FREE WiFi
- major credit cards accepted
- free lockers (useable with your own padlock)
- free city maps
- table soccer & table tennis
- drinks and snacks
Lonely Planet Germany wrote: “….. this playful hostel is the best deal in the centre of town…”
We offer our service at reasonable prices for city travellers, students, business travellers, backpackers, youth groups, choirs, families, globetrotters flashpackers and the young at heart…. around the clock!
We are independent! No-one has to pay more here just because they are over 26. There are no locking-up times and you won’t need your youth hostel card.
Our reception is occupied 24 hours. Check-in is possible from around 2:00 pm. On your day of departure you can check out until 11:00 am. We also offer a late check-out until 1:00 pm for fully-booked rooms.
Whether it is a weekend trip, study visit, family excursion, business trip, school and class trip or cultural visit, our hostel & youth hotel is the ideal starting point to explore the cultural and international life of the oldest German trade fair city with all of its different facets. Leipzig exhibition centre (Leipziger Messe) is easily reached using public transport and the main railway station is in the direct vicinity.