- We are NOT a party hostel and do NOT accept any party groups! Drunk guests will not be checked in even with an existing reservation or cancelled by us during their stay. We pursue a cultural, historical and family concept, our house is smoke-free and alcohol is not allowed in any of our dormitories. We always require a deposit for male groups of more than 5 people.
- Please note that our availability here can be booked a maximum of 12-14 weeks in advance. For longer term bookings or additional requests/questions such as regarding cots, disabled-friendly rooms or similar, please use our “general enquiries”. For more than 8 people please use our group request or our group booking form.
- If no room categories are bookable for your travel dates, this may be because there is a minimum stay for this period. This is often the case at weekends or during major events.
- To make a reservation you need a valid credit card (Visa/Master). Your credit card details will be encrypted and transmitted, checked by us and only stored for security reasons. You can pay for your stay in cash or by card on arrival.
- Unfortunately, no reservation will be done if the credit card details are incorrectly or insufficient coverage of the card is provided. Only in case of non-arrival (no-show) or cancellations less than 3 days before arrival we will charge the booked overnight stay price from your credit card. If you do not have a credit card, please send us a booking request via our “general inquiry”. After a booking has been made, we will send you a booking confirmation with all the details (enter your e-mail address correctly!)
- In the periods of some major events/fairs special booking and cancellation conditions apply and the total amount has to be paid after a booking. In this case we will send a separate booking confirmation with payment or deposit information after a booking has been made.
- If you also wish to book our breakfast for EUR 6.00/person, please enter “With breakfast” in the comments bar of the booking process below. We will then add the cost of breakfast to your booking confirmation as desired.
- Pets are unfortunately not accepted, due to hygiene reasons.