Woohoo! The 2018 FIFA World Cup has started. That means four weeks full of cheers, thrill and emotions. Many people all over the world are looking forward to great football games and an exciting World Cup in Russia. Who will win the World Cup trophy on 15th July in Moscow?
And since watching football is much more fun in a bigger group, it’s great that there will be public screening at some places in Leipzig, as for example:
– Musikpavillon Clara-Zetkin-Park (outdoor, big screen)
– Gosenschenke „Ohne Bedenken“ (screen, TV)
– Bayerischer Bahnhof (all German games)
– Moritzbastei (screen, TV)
– Cinestar (German games)
– Volkshaus (screen)
– Fanfest Mitte, Museumswinkel (LED screen)
My guess: Brazil will win the FIFA World Cup for the sixth time. Enjoy the games!